Most Read
Most Commented
Read more like this
Judge: One-sided conversion against international norms

A parent may have the right to convert to another religion, however it does not give him or her the right to convert the underage child without the consent of the other spouse as this is against international convention.

Please join the Malaysiakini WhatsApp Channel to get the latest news and views that matter.

Unlocking Article
Unlocking Article