Malaysia today condemned the terror attacks in central London where six people had been reported killed.
Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak said he was devastated by the incident.
"I am shocked and disgusted. Malaysia condemns such heinous acts and we stand with the people of Britain," Najib said in his latest tweet today.
International media reported at least six people were killed in a coordinated terror attack at London Bridge and Borough Market in central London late Saturday night.
Three suspects were shot dead by the police.
The attack comes nearly two weeks after a suicide bomber killed at least 22 people in a concert at the Manchester Arena in Manchester.
No Malaysians involved
Meanwhile, Wisma Putra has confirmed that no Malaysians were reported involved in the incident and that the matter was being closely monitored.
It also advised Malaysians residing around the affected areas to remain vigilant and follow the instructions given by local authorities.
"The Malaysian High Commision in London is in close contact with the local authorities and currently providing timely updates to the Malaysian community in the city over the incident," said Wisma Putra in a statement today.
The ministry said Malaysians requiring emergency assistance or further information could contact the High Commission at +44 (0) 207 242 4308 or email to [email protected]
The foreign ministry also conveyed its deepest sympathies and condolences to the families of the victims of the incident.
This is the second attack in London after the first attack took place outside Britain's parliament in March this year.
Yesterday, it was reported that pedestrians were run down by a van and people in a nearby area of bars and restaurants were stabbed with knives. Armed officers confronted three male suspects who were shot dead in Borough Market.