LIVE | Malaysiakini brings you updates on the Sabah state election nomination.
Follow our coverage of the Sabah state election here.
- Shafie Apdal to face four opponents in Senallang
- Governor's sister takes the fight to Musa Aman's stronghold
- DAP sacks member for contesting under LDP
- Nephew seeks to topple Bersatu chief 'uncle' in his Sulaman stronghold
- Ex-ministers Salleh Keruak, Anifah to contest in Usukan and Bongawan
- Musa Aman no-show at Sungai Manila
- EC bars non-official media from nomination centres
- PKR defector in Sabah coup to re-contest as independent
- PM: Opposition to form 'Gabungan Rakyat Sabah' gov't if it wins
- 'Friendly fire' - PBS candidate expected to face Umno challenger
Nomination ends, campaign officially begins
1.30pm : This concludes Malaysiakini's live coverage of the nomination process for Sabah election.
Malaysiakini is committed to bringing you the latest news on the Sabah election as campaigning officially begins.
Support our efforts by subscribing to Malaysiakini.
Our journalists on the ground will bring you updates and analysis of the campaign. Check them out here.
Sabahans will decide their new government on Sept 26.
Shafie Apdal to face four opponents in Senallang
12.50pm: Semporna Community Hall, Semporna - Incumbent Sabah Chief Minister Shafie Apdal will face four opponents in the state seat of Senallang.
The Warisan president