Most Read
Most Commented
Read more like this
Ambulance exhaust leak leaves 1 dead, 3 others unconscious

A staff of the Bukit Pelanduk Health Clinic in Port Dickson died while three others became unconscious after they were believed to have inhaled carbon monoxide gas due to a leaking exhaust pipe of an ambulance they were in this morning.

Negeri Sembilan Fire and Rescue Department assistant director of operations Ahmad Mukhlis Mokhtar said rescuers were rushed to the scene after receiving a call about the incident at about 9.50am.

“Preliminary investigations by the Hazardous Materials (Hazmat) Unit found that...

Please join the Malaysiakini WhatsApp Channel to get the latest news and views that matter.

Unlocking Article
Unlocking Article
View Comments