S4S wants S'wak to keep 95pct of oil royalty

comments     Published     Updated

The Sarawak government should reverse the distribution of the state's oil and gas revenues with the federal government, said Sarawak 4 Sarawakians (S4S) leader Peter John Jaban.

"It is time to reverse the flow with the state giving the federal government 5 percent of the oil revenue and keeping the remaining 95 percent for itself...

For the rest of this story and more, subscribe for only RM150 a year (full news access)
or RM420 a year (full news + full archive access). If you're already a subscriber, please sign in.

Sign in Subscribe now


Malaysiakini
news and views that matter


Sign In