Most Read
Most Commented
mk-logo
News
28pct of Covid-19 fatalities didn't make it to hospital
Published:  Nov 24, 2020 7:39 AM
Updated: 10:44 AM

A total of 28 percent of the Covid-19 fatalities until Nov 10 died before they received treatment, Health Minister Dr Adham Baba said today.

"Of the 216 deaths (up to Nov 10), 72 percent died after receiving treatment at a Health Ministry facility while the remaining 84 deaths (28 percent) happened before the patient arrived at a medical facility," he said.

Adham said the majority of the deceased arrived in hospital in a severe...

Unlocking Article
View Comments
ADS