KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. Johor Menteri Besar Osman Sapian's aide said his boss' scheduled meeting with Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad was "normal" amid rumours that he may be replaced as leader of the Johor government.
3. A group of students claimed four academicians presented a "biased" paper to the Conference of Rulers to convince them to reject the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.
4. Johor ruler Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar thanked Putrajaya for "listening to the people's voice" and withdrawing from the Rome Statute.
5. After being forced to withdraw Malaysia from the treaty, Mahathir's son Mukhriz said his father would react more fiercely when challenged.
6. PKR president Anwar Ibrahim claimed that those pushing for the Umno-PAS alliance were at the same time quietly trying to cut deals with him.
7. Transport Minister Anthony Loke confirmed that the East Coast Rail Link project will be rerouted to benefit Negeri Sembilan as well, if renegotiation efforts are successful.
8. Malaysian golfer Arie Irawan, 28, passed away of "apparent natural causes" in his hotel room in Hainan.