KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. Police have reportedly established a connection between fugitive businessperson Low Taek Jho and the jewellery seized from apartments linked to former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak.
2. The MACC was urged to investigate three of its officers who allegedly leaked information linked to a case involving a 'tan sri' and his 'datuk' son in relation to a Hindu temple.
3. Sungai Siput MP S Kesavan denied allegations that he had harassed a woman who lodged a police report against him.
4. PKR communications director Fahmi Fadzil lodged a police report against a video purportedly showing a senior officer from the Islamic Economic Development Foundation (Yapeim) warning employees not to vote for Pakatan Harapan in the last general election.
5. Penang Deputy Chief Minister II P Ramasamy said the custodial death of prisoner Annbhalagan Muthu is a curse on the poor and the unfortunate.
6. Segambut MP Hannah Yeoh said two alternative proposals on the Taman Rimba Kiara project have been submitted to Federal Territories Minister Khalid Abdul Samad.