KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed, in brief.
1. A targeted enhanced movement control order (MCO) will be enforced in four Kedah localities, and five schools closed in an effort to rein in the Sivagangga cluster which recorded 11 new cases of the coronavirus infection yesterday.
2. Authorities arrested 127 people for not wearing face masks after the mandatory face mask rule came into effect on Aug 1.
3. Sabah Umno chief Bung Moktar Radin said many party leaders could be the state’s chief minister, including himself.
4. BN secretary-general Annuar Musa urged Perikatan Nasional partners not to issue statements that could damage their chances of winning in the forthcoming Sabah state election.
5. Negeri Sembilan DAP chief Anthony Loke expressed confidence that recent events culminating in an attempted coup in Sabah would not repeat itself in the state.