Home loan rejected? Complain to MOF - Guan Eng

Alyaa Alhadjri

Modified 26 Apr 2019, 11:21 am

Prospective house buyers who are denied loans from local banks can lodge a complaint to the Ministry of Finance for assistance, said Minister Lim Guan Eng.

Upon receiving such complaints, Lim said the ministry will refer to Bank Negara and the bank involved for an explanation on the grounds for rejection of the loan application...

Share this story


By posting a comment, you agree to our Terms & Conditions as stipulated in full here


Foul language, profanity, vulgarity, slanderous, personal attack, threatening, sexually-orientated comments or the use of any method of communication that may violate any law or create needless unpleasantness will not be tolerated. Antisocial behaviour such as "spamming" and "trolling" will be suspended. Violators run the risk of also being blocked permanently.


Please use the report feature that is available below each comment to flag offending comments for our moderators to take action. Do not take matters in your own hands to avoid unpleasant and unnecessary exchanges that may result in your own suspension or ban.