KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
2. Home Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said there may be an additional non-Malay member on the special task force to probe the disappearance of pastor Raymond Koh and Perlis activist Amri Che Mat.
3. The Health Ministry said a woman in Pasir Gudang died due to heart failure and not pollution. The woman's husband said social media posts attributing her death to pollution was fake news.
4. Bersatu leaders backed chairperson Dr Mahathir Mohamad's call for other Malay parties to join Bersatu, with Youth Chief Syed Saddiq Syed Abdul Rahman extending a personal invitation to Umno leader Khairy Jamaluddin.
5. Bersatu president Muhyiddin Yassin and Umno president Ahmad Zahid Hamidi denied making statutory declarations on the transition of power from Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad to Anwar Ibrahim.
6. PSM founding member Dr Mohd Nasir Hashim will be stepping down as party chairperson after 23 years in the post.