KINI ROUNDUP | Key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. PKR president Anwar Ibrahim urged Pakatan Harapan leaders to stop fighting over the transition plan for the post of prime minister.
2. Despite this, DAP leaders continued to squabble over the transition plan.
3. DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng said he won't impose a gag order on his leaders but urged them to keep the discussion in internal channels.
4. Lim also revealed that Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad has set a timeline for his departure and Pakatan Harapan will make an announcement at the appropriate time.
5. Damansara MP Tony Pua slammed Najib Abdul Razak's criticism of the government's move to reduce Plus toll prices by 18 percent in exchange for a 20-year concession extension, pointing out that past concession extensions, including during the former prime minister's time, have always come with regular toll hikes.
6. Forty-six PKR leaders called on the party to stop targeting PKR vice-president Zuraida Kamaruddin and expressed regret that attempts at reconciliation have been met with provocations.
7. Najib, during his SRC International Sdn Bhd corruption trial, was grilled about the absence of his thanks in letters to the Saudi King, despite claiming the money in his bank accounts was a donation from the Saudi Royal family.
8. The Kelantan government approved an RM50,000 "bonus" for all its state executive council members.
9. The Sabah government has scrapped a plan to issue undocumented migrants with a Sabah Temporary Pass (PSS) following Warisan's defeat in the Kimanis by-election.