LIVE DAY 91 | The criminal trial of former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak involving the alleged misappropriation of funds from SRC International Sdn Bhd enters day 91 today at the High Court in Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysiakini brings you live reports of the proceedings.
- Court fixes three days from May 12 for oral submission
- Defence closes case in Najib's RM42m SRC International trial
- Judge allows break for Shafee to speak to potential witness
- MACC recorded Nik Faisal's 2015 statement in Jakarta - witness
- 'Money flowing into Najib's account not necessarily an offence'
- Former DPP denies cover-up in closing probe on Najib
- MACC recommended Nik Faisal, Suboh, 2 others charged - Dzulkifli
Thank you for following Malaysiakini's live report
1.30pm - Thank you for following our live report today.
Reporting by Hidir Reduan Abdul Rashid. Photographs by Syazwan Kamal. Social media updates by Ewe Linq Yenn.
If you like what we do, support independent media by joining our subscription programme for as low as RM0.55 a day. Details here.
Court fixes three days from May 12 for oral submission
12.33pm - The High Court fixes three days - May 12, 13 and 18 - for oral submissions in the defence stage of Najib Abdul Razak's RM42 million SRC International trial...