KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed, in brief.
2. Various political leaders voiced opposition plans to declare an emergency, including from Umno. Others said the opposition was to blame for the current situation. Some hoped it could be avoided with bipartisanship or with intervention from the King.
4. Covid-19 infections in Malaysia smashed the four-digit ceiling, with 1,228 new cases.
5. The Kepayan prison in Kota Kinabalu - which has an outbreak of Covid-19 - is 81 percent overcapacity.
6. Sabah's conditional movement control order period was extended to Nov 9.
7. Police will be questioning Selangor Menteri Besar Amirudin Shari for allegedly breaking home quarantine.