KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed, in brief.
1. Umno Youth accused Bersatu of bribing members to defect, prompting the latter to threaten to sue over "false allegations".
2. Umno may be willing to let Bersatu president Muhyiddin Yassin defend his Pagoh seat, but wants his party out of three states.
3. PAS president Abdul Hadi Awang denounced attempts to form alliances outside Perikatan Nasional and Muafakat Nasional, while an Umno MP threw shade at PAS' unilateral decision to join PN.
4. Umno vice-president Mohamed Khaled Nordin warned that the party was forgetting its reform agenda - and that pre-2018 faults were still unremedied.
5. Sarawak Pakatan Harapan reached a seat allocation agreement for the upcoming state election and was open to cooperating with Parti Sarawak Bersatu (PSB).
6. Rembia assemblyperson Muhammad Jailani Khamis joined Umno, nine months after quitting PKR.
7. Star wants to expand and possibly field Sabahan candidates in Peninsular Malaysia.
8. PAS found itself on the defensive after Putrajaya quietly restored the number of "special draws" for number betting companies to 22 a year.
9. Covid-19 cases exceeded the 2,000 mark for a third consecutive day.