Three seats to watch in the Federal Territories
Lembah Pantai, Putrajaya and Bandar Tun Razak have shaped up to be the top three seats in the Federal Territories to watch in the 13th general election.
The BN candidacy list was announced this morning by BN deputy chairperson Muhyiddin Yassin.
Caretaker Federal Territories and Urban Wellbeing Minister Raja Nong Chik Raja Zainal Abidin is confirmed to be pitted against incumbent Nurul Izzah Anwar in Lembah Pantai.
Umno secretary-general Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor will defend Putrajaya against PAS vice-president Husam Musa.
MCA Bandar Tun Razak Youth wing chief Tan Kok Eng is the candidate for the Bandar Tun Razak parliamentary seat, which will be defended by PKR's Abdul Khalid Ibrahim.
The full list of candidates:
- Raja Nong Chik Raja Zainal Abidin (Lembah Pantai)
- Mohd Shafie Abdullah (Wangsa Maju)
- Ahmad Fauzi Zahari (Setiawangsa)
- Johari Abdul Ghani (Titiwangsa)
- A Chandrakumanan (Kepong)
- Dr Dominic Lau Hoe Chai (Batu)
- Jayanthi Devi Balaguru (Segambut)
- Frankie Gan Joon Zin (Bukit Bintang)
- Nicole Wong Siaw Ting (Seputeh)
- Teoh Chee Hooi (Cheras)
- Tan Kok Eng (Bandar Tun Razak)
- Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor (Putrajaya)
- Rozman Isli (Labuan)
For more news and views that matter, subscribe and support independent media for only RM0.36 sen a day:Subscribe now