Most Read
Most Commented
Read more like this
mk-logo
News
Condition of one probable Sars victim worsens
Published:  Apr 19, 2003 8:36 AM
Updated: Jan 29, 2008 10:21 AM

The condition of a 26-year-old Malaysian tour manager who is considered a probable Sars patient, has deteriorated, the Health Ministry official said today.

The patient, who fell ill after visiting Beijing and Bangkok last month, has been put under ventilation to assist his breathing, said the ministry's deputy director general Dr Ismail Merican.

"His condition is not satisfactory. We are hoping for the best," he told reporters.


Please join the Malaysiakini WhatsApp Channel to get the latest news and views that matter.

Unlocking Article
Unlocking Article
ADS