PKR today announced the appointment of several new state leadership council chairpersons.
PKR communications director Fahmi Fadzil said PKR president Anwar Ibrahim held discussions with the PKR divisional chiefs and agreed to appoint the chairpersons.
The names of the chairpersons of five states and the federal territory of Kuala Lumpur were released today.
Fahmi said the names of the chairpersons of the other states will be announced later.
The state leadership council chairpersons are:
- Perak: Farhash Wafa Salvador Rizal Mubarak
- Negeri Sembilan: Aminuddin Harun
- Kedah: Datuk Johari Abdul
- Sabah: Christina Liew Chin Jin
- Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur: Zahir Hassan
- Melaka: Halim Bachik