KINI ROUNDUP | Key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. Sixty-five percent of Covid-19 patients in the country have made a recovery.
2. The Health Ministry is targeting its testing measures on non-citizens in certain areas under enhanced movement control order (MCO) who have been exposed to the Sri Petaling cluster.
4. The government expanded the enhanced MCO radius in Selayang.
5. Malaysia My Second Home visa holders lament that they have not been able to return to Malaysia after the MCO started.
6. Police say they have opened an investigation paper against Nurulhidayah, the daughter of Umno president Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, for violating the MCO.
7. The economy loses RM2.4 billion for each day the country is under the movement control order.
8. Pakatan Harapan has yet to decide who will be the opposition leader.
9. Umno deputy president Mohamad Hasan said its formal cooperation is with BN and PAS while its involvement in Perikatan Nasional is merely to help resolve a political crisis.
10. Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin declined to comment on the legitimacy of his Perikatan Nasional government, choosing to focus instead on the Covid-19 crisis.