Editor's Note: Malaysiakini's weekday newsletter will be replacing the Kini Roundup. Don’t miss out on the new Kini Morning Brief newsletter. Sign up here.
KINI ROUNDUP | Key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. PKR president Anwar Ibrahim claimed that there are enough MPs opposed to the emergency to lobby the Yang di-Pertuan Agong to rescind it.
2. The Health Ministry reported a record high for both new Covid-19 cases, and recoveries.
3. Private hospitals argued that indirect costs are preventing them from lowering the price of Covid-19 treatment.
4. Dr Mahathir Mohamad released a proof of life video after viral rumours that he was hospitalised in ill health.
5. The management of several condominiums had made it mandatory for their tenants to get a Covid-19 test.