Most Read
Most Commented
Read more like this
mk-logo
News
MCA Youth chief told to name names again
Published:  Mar 16, 2003 9:16 AM
Updated: Jan 29, 2008 10:21 AM

MCA Youth chief o­ng Tee Keat has been requested to submit the names of party members alleged to have practised "triad politics" again - this time the call came from party vice-president Dr Fong Chan o­nn.

Fong said in Malacca today that "if there are no names, then how to investigate (the allegations)".

"In order to resolve the issue, O­ng should have handed in the names of party members he had earlier alleged to be involved with the triads.

"This was crucial as over o­ne million MCA leaders and members nationwide were keen to know the names of those alleged to be involved", Fong was quoted by Bernama as saying.


Please join the Malaysiakini WhatsApp Channel to get the latest news and views that matter.

Unlocking Article
Unlocking Article
ADS