Refer dispute to wage council, Proton staff told

comments         Published     Updated

Employers or private sector workers having disputes on the implementation of the minimum wage are advised to refer them to the National Wages Consultative Council.

For the rest of this story and more, subscribe for only RM150 a year (full news access)
or RM420 a year (full news + full archive access). If you're already a subscriber, please sign in.

Sign in Subscribe now

news and views that matter

Sign In