story image
mk-logo
News
Lotus' co-owner linked to tycoon Syed Mokhtar

Following China car manufacturer Geely Automotive's purchase of a 51 percent stake in British marque Group Lotus Plc, formerly owned by Proton, it was reported that the remaining 49 percent was acquired by an unknown Malaysian firm Etika Automotive Sdn Bhd...

Unlocking Article
Read more from this author :
Read more like this :
View Comments
ADS
Most Read
Most Commented
Most Recent
ADS