Malaysiakini NEWS

Rewcastle still barred from Sarawak, says chief minister

Bernama  |  Published:  |  Modified:

Chief Minister Abang Johari Openg said Sarawak Report editor Clare Rewcastle-Brown (above) is still barred from entering Sarawak.

"She was on the list since my predecessor’s time; still there on the list. I haven't decided yet (whether to revoke the prohibition)," he told reporters after the ‘Sumbangsih Kuih Raya 2018’ event to hand over Aidilfitri goodies in Kuching today.

Rewcastle-Brown, who had been barred from entering Malaysia earlier, arrived on a visit to the country on May 18.

- Bernama

Share this story

OR

Welcome back,

Your subscription expires on
  

Your subscription will expire soon, kindly renew before
  

Your subscription is expired
  Click here to renew

You are not subscribed to any subscription package
  Click here to subscribe now

Any questions?
  Email: [email protected]
  Call: +603-777-00000

Renew