KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. BN took the Semenyih state seat back from Pakatan Harapan last night, winning with a 1,914 vote majority.
2. MCA set up a shadow cabinet of sorts to monitor the Harapan government.
3. Singapore reminded Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad that it was his government that did not review its water deal with the city-state in 1987.
4. PAS president Abdul Hadi Awang urged the members of his embattled party to seek God's favour to deal with the attacks against them.
5. PKR vice-president Rafizi Ramli said a GLC boss implicated in an RM1.4 million payoff to Sarawak Report editor Clare Rewcastle-Brown is an associate of Hadi's, and not PKR president Anwar Ibrahim.
6. The MACC lodged a police report over the claims by controversial blogger Raja Petra Kamaruddin regarding the Penang undersea tunnel project.
7. Entrepreneur Development Minister Mohd Redzuan Md Yusof said flying cars developed by Malaysia would not be sold to the general public.