KINI ROUNDUP | Here are the key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. Umno Youth chief Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki claimed that many, especially youths, have applied to join Umno, as they are fed up with Pakatan Harapan's many 'U-turns'.
2. Following their 'Taliban' row in the Dewan Rakyat, Rembau MP Khairy Jamaluddin said that deputy speaker Nga Kor Ming's conduct had tainted the sanctity of his position, as well as that of the Parliament.
3. Umno supreme council member Lokman Noor Adam was slapped with three charges at the Kuala Lumpur Magistrate's Court over last Friday's fracas with Universiti Malaya students. Also charged were four others.
4. Two-term Sandakan MP and Sabah DAP chairperson, Stephen Wong, died of a heart attack in Kota Kinabalu, aged 65.
5. Bersatu chairperson Dr Mahathir Mohamad is expected to launch Bersatu in Sabah on April 6 at the International Technology and Commercial Centre in Penampang.
6. Stateless STPM top scorer Roisah Abdullah's application for citizenship was finally approved, after six years of waiting.
7. The prosecution amended three of former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak's 1MDB charges concerning abuse of power for gratification, two weeks ahead of his trial which is set to commence on April 15.
8. The family of Indonesian national Rudangta 'Ruth' Sitepu, who was reported missing in Malaysia three years ago with her husband, Pastor Joshua Hilmy, has sought the help of their country's government to trace her whereabouts.