KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
3. Rajawali Group denied that its boss Peter Sondakh had exercised undue influence on former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak in the Eagle High Plantations deal.
4. Najib and his wife Rosmah Mansor denied they had purchased a "pink diamond" using 1MDB-linked funds.
5. BN's Mohamad Hasan won the Rantau by-election with a 4,510-vote majority.
6. A fight erupted as PKR supporters blamed each other for Harapan's defeat in Rantau.
7. Mohamad, in his victory speech, said people had grown tired of Harapan's "politics of blame," while PKR president Anwar Ibrahim said Harapan's defeat was a reminder that it must address the people's plight.
8. Human Resources Minister M Kulasegaran defended saying that he preferred Indian restaurants in a Tamil speech to Rantau voters, claiming that it had been "interpreted in the extreme."
9. Terengganu Menteri Besar Ahmad Samsuri Mokhtar clarified that the East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) route in his state has not been altered.