KINI ROUNDUP | Key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad said critics of the KL Summit had misunderstood the intentions behind it.
India has rebuked Mahathir for his comments on the republic's new citizenship law that critics argue was discriminatory against Muslims.
2. Mahathir said Zakir Naik has been told not to provoke racial sentiments but lamented many others still made racist comments.
3. DAP stalwart Lim Kit Siang downplayed concerns that the Chinese Organisations Congress organised by Chinese educationist group Dong Zong and Jiao Zong will lead to chaos.
4. Mara reiterated its commitment to cut losses and focus on investments in the education sector.
5. Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC) chairperson Chua Tian Chang, better known as Tian Chua, targets labour productivity growth to improve to four percent under his helm.