KINI ROUNDUP | Key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. Bersatu senator Rais Yatim ticked off Umno for being "ungrateful" despite the many positions given to the party.
2. DAP and Amanah leaders met with leaders from Dr Mahathir Mohamad's camp and Warisan, reportedly to coordinate for the upcoming Dewan Rakyat sitting on Monday.
3. Johor DAP chief Liew Chin Tong said party members who want the party to focus only on its Chinese base are "half-witted". He also called on Muar and Bakri DAP members to help Syed Saddiq Syed Abdul Rahman get a second term in Parliament.
4. A coalition of pro-PKR NGOs advised DAP to be more sensitive towards the Malay community.
5. PKR's Kuantan MP Fuziah Salleh was appointed as the party's new Women's chief.
6. Police identified the muafakatnasional.net portal as being responsible for a seditious posting falsely attributed to Segambut MP Hannah Yeoh.