- Latest added locations: Taman Univista, Samarahan, Sarawak; Taman Sri Gelong, Jalan Selirik, Kapit, Sarawak; Kg Sg Maung, Kuching, Sarawak.
Below are verified locations that are reported to be affected today.
Malaysiakini will continue adding to the list as more locations are announced.
If you know any locations which were announced today but are not listed here, please send an email to [email protected].
For a list of locations affected in the past 14 days, please visit the Kini News Lab's Covid-19 tracker.
- Taman Univista, Samarahan, Sarawak
The index case for the Univista cluster resides in this housing estate.
The case was detected on Feb 13 through symptomatic screening.
A total of 45 cases has been detected in this cluster, the Health Ministry said.
- Taman Sri Gelong, Jalan Selirik, Kapit, Sarawak
The Gelong cluster has been traced to a burial ceremony here, the Health Ministry said.
To date, 14 cases have been detected in this cluster.
- Various residential locations in Kelantan
Below are locations where Covid-19 cases were detected yesterday, according to the Kelantan Health Department:
- Kampung Dalam Kerawat, Machang
- Kampung Seri Kemunting, Machang
- Jalan Sek Adabi, Tanah Merah
- Felda Guchil 3, Kuala Krai
- Taman Krai, Kuala Krai
- Kampung Sri Bayu, Pasir Mas
- Kampung Kubang Pak Amin, Pasir Mas
- Kampung Mekasar, Pasir Mas
- Kampung Mekasar Kasar, Pasir Mas
- Kampung Parit Air, Pasir Mas
- Taman Nering Jaya, Pasir Mas
- Jalan Masjid To' Uban, Pasir Mas
- Kampung Padang Kuin, Pasir Mas
- Kampung Panchor, Kota Bharu
- Kampung Pulau Raja, Kota Bharu
- Lorong Che Mal Baba, Kota Bharu
- Kampung Alor Bakat, Bachok
- Taman Aman and Taman Sri Aman, Alor Setar, Kedah
The Alor Setar City Council has suspended operations of the Taman Aman and Taman Sri Aman night markets starting Feb 15 after a spate of cases were detected in the housing areas.
- Various locations in Kota Tinggi, Johor
Covid-19 cases were detected at the following locations yesterday, the Kota Tinggi Health Office said:
- Kampung Mawai Baru
- Taman Kota Mas
- Taman Sri Lalang
- Bandar Tenggara
- Felda Sungai Sibol
- Felda Bukit Besar
- Felda Sungai Sayong
- Felda Bukit Ramun
- Felda Pasak
- Kampung Sungai Layau
- Kampung Bukit Gelugor
- Various locations in Kulai, Johor
Covid-19 cases were detected at the following locations yesterday, the Kulai Health Office said:
- Various locations in Batu Pahat, Johor
12 Covid-19 cases were detected at these locations yesterday, the Batu Pahat Health Office said:
- Jalan Perak KKDO
- Jalan Timah Sari
- Taman Bukit Flora
- Taman Melur
- Jalan Kluang
- Taman Manis
- Taman Sedap
- Bandar Putera Indah
- Kampung Parit Saidi
- Taman Emas
- Kampung Sungai Jambi Tambak
- Various locations in Kedah
The Kedah Health Department produces regular lists for locations where Covid-19 cases were detected. Below is the latest list, dated Feb 14, according to district:
- Various locations in Penang
The Penang Health Department releases a daily list of locations where Covid-19 cases were detected. Below is the list for Feb 15, according to districts:
Timur Laut district:
- Taman Free School
- Lintang Kampung Rawa
- A construction site at Persiaran Mutiara
- Taman Terubong Indah
- Jalan Paya Terubong
- Lebuh Gat Maccalum
- Taman Kheng Tian
- Vista Condominium
Barat Daya district:
- Persiaran Mayang Pasir
- Kampung Seronok
- Bayan Lepas Village Area
- Taman Emas Teluk Kumbar
- Pangsapuri Sri Bayan Mas
- Taman Gembira Batu Maung
- Mukim 3, Sungai Rusa
- Permatang Damar Laut
- Taman Lebuh Batu Maung
- Greens Apartment, Sungai Ara
- Pangsapuri Saujana Damai
Seberang Perai Utara district:
- Bakau Tua
- Taman Penaga
- Taman Air Tawar Indah
- Bagan Jermal
Seberang Perai Tengah district:
- Kampung Pelet
- Taman Nagasari
- Taman Desa Damai
- Taman Guar Perahu
- Jalan Baru
- Jalan Bakar Bata
- Taman Pauh
- Taman Saujana Indah
- Jalan Kuala Mengkuang
- Goodfields Residence
Seberang Perai Selatan:
- Taman Sri Tasek
- Taman Bukit Tambun
- Kampung Sungai Buaya
- Prima Duta Condominium, Jalan Dutamas Raya, Kuala Lumpur
A resident on Level 12, Block B tested positive for Covid-19 on Feb 14, the management said in a notice to residents sighted by Malaysiakini.
The resident and his family are in self-quarantine at home, the management said.
Common areas have been disinfected, it said, while advising residents to sympathise and not stigmatise the affected family.
- Kampung Sungai Maung, Kuching, Sarawak
An enhanced movement control order will be imposed here from tomorrow until March 2 after 13 cases were detected from Feb 12 to 15, Defence Minister Ismail Sabri said.
- Rumah Seri Kenangan Cheras, Hulu Langat, Selangor
A Covid-19 outbreak was detected at this old folk's home. As of yesterday (Feb 15), 24 individuals were found positive.
It is learned those who tested positive are 23 residents and one employee. Malaysiakini has managed to verify that the home was also the facility where the Health Ministry said it found a new infection cluster, named the Jalan Cheras Cluster.
All residents who tested positive have been taken to the hospital for observation as they are considered a high-risk group.
- Giant Hypermarket, Bandar Baru Ampang, Selangor
The company issued a notice last night notifying that several of its employees at this outlet had tested positive for Covid-19.
It said that the employees mostly served in backend roles with minimal contact at the store.
The outlet will be closed for one day today (Feb 16) for sanitisation and expected to reopen tomorrow.
- Various businesses in Sarawak
The Sarawak Disaster Management Committee releases a daily list of locations visited by Covid-19 patients days before testing positive. Below is the latest list:
- Quay West Residences, Bayan Mutiara, Penang
The construction site was closed starting Feb 14 after a cluster of cases was detected among workers, a notice by the Health Ministry at the site reads.
The cases are believed to make up the Tapak Bina Persiaran Mutiara cluster, announced yesterday.
Up to yesterday, 14 cases have been detected in this cluster, all of whom are foreigners.
- Pasar Awam Saratok, Sarawak
A customer who visited this market on Feb 5 at 9am to 9.30am, tested positive for Covid-19, the Sarawak Disaster Management Committee said.
RECREATIONAL AND SPORTING FACILITIES
- Dewan Badminton Saratok, Sarawak
Individuals who tested positive for Covid-19 visited the sporting facility on Feb 5 from 4pm to 6pm and Feb 7 from 4pm to 6pm, the Sarawak Disaster Management Committee said.