- Latest locations added: Tapah Prison, Perak; SMKA Wataniah, Machang, Kelantan; Kampung Guntong Dalam, Setiu, Terengganu; Mydin Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
Below are verified locations that are reported to be affected today.
Malaysiakini will continue adding to the list as more locations are announced.
If you know any locations which were announced today but are not listed here, please send an email to [email protected].
For a list of locations affected in the past 14 days, please visit the Kini News Lab's Covid-19 tracker.
- Kampung Guntong Dalam, Setiu, Terengganu
A resident here is the index case of the Guntong Dalam cluster announced by the Health Ministry today.
The cluster involves a company in Besut, Terengganu, which the ministry did not identify.
A total of 43 out of 293 individuals screened in this cluster tested positive for Covid-19, to date.
- Kampung Pengkalan Teras, Besut, Terengganu
A resident here is the index case of the Pengkalan Teras cluster announced by the Health Ministry today.
The index case was detected through symptomatic screening.
A total of 29 out of 273 individuals screened in this cluster tested positive for Covid-19, to date.
- Various residential areas in Batu Pahat, Johor
The Batu Pahat District Health Office releases a daily list of localities affected by Covid-19. Below is the latest list for those reported as of Feb 14:
- Mukim Simpang Kanan: Batu Tiga, Taman Beroleh, Taman Murni, Taman Sentosa, Kawasan Perindustrian Sri Gading and Jalan Kluang (9 cases).
- Mukim Sri Gading: Taman Mekar, Ayer Hitam and Kampung Parit Haji Ali Darat (10 cases).
- Mukim Lubok: Jalan Utama, Kampung Parit Gantung and Kampung Parit Sidek (4 cases).
- Mukim Peserai: Taman Peserai Jaya (1 case).
- Various residential areas in Kluang, Johor
The Kluang District Health Office releases a daily list of localities affected by Covid-19. Below is the latest list for those reported as of Feb 13:
- Mukim Layang-Layang: Ladang Pekan (1 case).
- Mukim Paloh: Kampung Baru GSA Chamek (1 case).
- Mukim Renggam: Simpang Renggam Prison (1 case).
- Mukim Ulu Benut: Taman Cantik (2 cases) and Taman Harmoni 3 (2 cases).
- Various residential areas in Penang
The Penang Health Department releases a daily list of localities affected by Covid-19. Below is the latest list from Feb 14:
- Timur Laut District: Kuarters JKR Tanjung Bungah, Taman Bukit Jambul, Taman Desa Medura, Persiaran Cantonment, Taman Terubong Jaya, Taman Serina Hilir, Taman Desa Relau, Desa Baiduri, Lebuh 3 Sungai Nibong, Sri Saujana Lorong Sungai Dua and Lengkok Nipah 2.
- Barat Daya District: Lebuh Sungai Ara, Kampung Masjid, Saujana Heights, Taman Setia, Desaria Seri Merpati, Park Jalan Rajawali, Kampung Seronok, Sunway Tunas Bayan Baru, Kampung Sulup, Taman Mewah, Halaman Mayang Pasir, Taman Sri Bayu, Pangsapuri Kejora Cangkat Bukit Belah and Halaman Sungai Ara.
- Seberang Perai Utara: Lahar Minyak, Taman Penaga, Taman Koskam, Permatang Binjai and Permatang Pak Elong.
- Seberang Perai Tengah: Apartment Permata, Taman Limau Manis, Taman Camellia Bandar Perda, Kondo Mutiara and Taman Inderawasih.
- Seberang Perai Selatan: Taman Merak, Bukit Tambun, Jalan Seberang Tasek and Villa Mutiara.
- PPR Wangsa Sari, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur
Several Covid-19 positive cases were detected among residents of this flat in the past week.
According to a resident, one of the individuals, said to be the fifth case detected at the location, was taken to hospital yesterday evening.
- Apartment Serindit, Taman Impian Ehsan, Cheras, Selangor
A resident tested positive for Covid-19.
DAP's volunteer disinfection team sanitised the affected areas yesterday.
- Various locations in Kelantan
The Kelantan Health Department releases a daily list of locations where Covid-19 cases were detected. This is the list from Feb 14:
- Kampung Panglima Bayu, Tanah Merah (6 cases)
- Kampung Bechah Peleting, Tanah Merah (1 case)
- Lorong Bendang Keladi, Tanah Merah (1 case)
- Kampung Kebun, Tumpat (1 case)
- Kampung Alor Hijau, Pasir Puteh (1 case)
- Kampung Tasek Gondang, Rantau Panjang (2 cases)
- Taman Sri Anggun, Rantau Panjang (1 case)
- Kampung Wakaf Mek Zainab, Rantau Panjang (2 cases)
- Kampung Cherang, Panji (1 case)
- Kuarters Polis Sungai Durian, Batu Mengkebang (1 case)
- Felda Guchil 3, Kuala Krai (1 case)
- Kampung Bukit Kechik, Tanah Merah (1 case)
- Taman Sri Chempaka, Tanah Merah (1 case)
- Pondok Rahmat, Sering (1 case)
- Kampung Batu Jong, Kuala Krai (1 case)
- Mydin Bukit Mertajam, Penang
A cluster of cases was detected at a supermarket at Jalan Baru in the districts of Seberang Perai Utara and Seberang Perai Tengah, the Health Ministry announced today.
The description matches Mydin Bukit Mertajam, which announced temporary closure for disinfection starting Feb 13.
To date, 22 cases have been detected in this cluster, out of 73 individuals screened, the ministry said.
- Dominant Enterprise, Muar, Johor
This company that manufactures wood panel products and furniture components has suspended the operation of its factory due to Covid-19, according to Bernama.
It said two workers tested positive on Feb 11 during a screening exercise at the facility.
The suspension takes effect from Feb 12 until Feb 25, during which disinfection and sanitisation works would be carried out at the premises.
- Village Grocer Avenue K, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
The company issued a notice on Facebook saying that an employee who works at this outlet's wine and liquor department has tested positive for Covid-19.
The said staff member last came to work two days ago (Feb 13).
Following this, the outlet will be closed for half day today to allow deep cleaning and sanitisation, while all other staff members will be taking swab tests.
- Pakaian Saling Erti uniform factory, Gombak, Selangor
Malaysiakini has managed to verify that this factory located at Pusat Perniagaan Jelatek is the facility where a new infection cluster was detected by health authorities.
Yesterday, the Health Ministry announced that a new cluster named Jalan Jelatek Cluster was found at a factory in Jalan Jelatek 2, Pusat Perniagaan Jelatek.
A total of 200 individuals linked to the cluster have been screened as of Feb 14, of which 35 were found to be Covid-19 positive.
It is learned that the factory is temporarily closed. The company had posted on Facebook on Feb 11 saying that they were taking all necessary measures to control the spread of Covid-19 at their facility and promised transparency to its customers.
- Tapah Prison, Perak
The prison and staff quarters will be placed under enhanced movement control order from Feb 16 until March 1, Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yaacob said.
According to the Health Ministry, 64 Covid-19 cases have been detected among 191 screened to date.
- SMKA Wataniah, Machang, Kelantan
More cases have been detected at this school today, Kelantan health, housing and local government executive councillor Izani Husin said.
To date, 64 Covid-19 cases have been detected in the cluster called Pangkal Changgong, including among staff and parents.
This is up from 41 yesterday, all involving students.
[More to follow]