The Health Ministry has called for volunteers to help with the Covid-19 crisis in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur.
In a statement yesterday, Greater Klang Valley Special Task Force commander Dr Chong Chee Kheong said volunteer help is needed for these six tasks:
- Verifying positive cases through telephone calls;
- Contact tracing through telephone calls;
- Data management and data entry using Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word;
- Helping with administrative tasks;
- Helping healthcare workers at healthcare facilities by observing and providing patients non-clinical care in the wards; and
- Managing Covid-19 bodies at the Forensic Department.
According to the online registration form, available in Malay and English, volunteers must...