COMMENT | When polling for the 14th general election takes place on May 9, caretaker prime minister Najib Abdul Razak and Umno must be deposed, and this must be done by the Malays – young and old, men and women alike.
They have a duty to save the country. They have a duty to no longer be blinded by orchestrated hoaxes, lies and deceptions.
Here are 12 reasons why:
1. Najib refuses to name his exceedingly generous Arab donor and the purpose of the donation. Why? What’s he hiding?
2. Najib has never explained how he intended to use the money, or if he, in fact, had begged for it.
3. Najib won’t reveal what conditions, if any, were attached to the donation. Arab royals are not the type to ‘donate’ money unless there is something in it for them in return. Ditto with China.
4. Najib refuses to provide evidence to back his claim that he has returned all or most of the donation.
5. Money of that size being transferred into and out of the country would have required the express knowledge and approval of Bank Negara. Najib must show evidence of this approval...