KINI ROUNDUP | Key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
2. The Women's March held in Kuala Lumpur called for better protection for disabled women and an end to gender-based violence. However, the demands were overshadowed by outrage over the presence of LGBT advocates at the event.
3. Acting Umno president Mohamad Hasan is pushing for unity governments with PAS in Pahang, Perlis, Terengganu, and Kelantan.
4. PKR's Edmund Santara and Dr S Streram got embroiled in an argument over alleged unpaid debt.
5. The Finance Ministry lodged a police report over fake news on Lim Guan Eng over social media.
6. An NGO said it was baffled by Kuala Lumpur City Hall's move to stop a 120-year old Hindu traditional ceremony in Sentul.
7. The PAS-led Kelantan government thanked Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad for approving five key projects in the state totalling RM1.4 billion.