- Latest locations added: Kampung Pulau Rusa, Marang, Terengganu; Pusat Jagaan Amal Asyura, Sg Buloh, Selangor; City Heart Care Nursing Home, JB, Johor.
Below are verified locations that are reported to be affected today.
Malaysiakini will continue adding to the list as more locations are announced.
If you know any locations which were announced today but are not listed here, please send an email to [email protected]
For a list of locations affected in the past 14 days, please visit the Kini News Lab's Covid-19 tracker.
- Village Grocer, Subang Parade, Selangor
The store will undergo deep cleaning and sanitation after a member of the online picker team tested positive yesterday, the supermarket said.
This is the second case announced among staff at this outlet this month, the first on Feb 8.
- Various businesses in Sarawak
The Sarawak Disaster Management Committee releases a daily list of locations where those infected with Covid-19 visited days before testing positive for the virus. Below is the latest list:
- Institut Perguruan Kota Samarahan, Sarawak
An employee at this institute has tested positive for Covid-19.
The person was last at the institute from Feb 4 to 11, the Sarawak Disaster Management Committee said.
- Taman Impian, Kluang, Johor
A resident here tested positive for Covid-19 yesterday, the Kluang Health Office said.
- Various localities in Batu Pahat, Johor
Covid-19 cases were detected at the following localities yesterday, the Batu Pahat Health Office said.
- Kampung Parit Bilal Dalam
- Taman Sri Panchor
- Lorong 5 Mukim Simpang Kanan
- Jalan Timah
- Jalan Ungku Moh 2
- Jalan Perak KKDO
- Jalan Kluang
- Parit Imam
- Taman Melati
- Kampung Parit Bingan Parit Raja
- Taman Universiti
- Various localities in Kota Tinggi, Johor
Covid-19 cases were detected at the following localities yesterday, the Kota Tinggi Health Office said.
- Taman Sayong Indah
- Kampung Lukut
- Kampung Tersusun Seri Delima
- Kota Mas
- Taman Aman
- Felda Pasir Raja
- Felda Sungai Sayong
- Felda Penggeli Timur
- Felda Air Tawar 1
- Various localities in Kulai, Johor
Covid-19 cases were detected at the following localities yesterday, the Kulai Health Office said.
- Various localities in Kelantan
Covid-19 cases were detected at the following localities yesterday, the Kelantan Health Department said.
- Kampung Dalam Pondok, Tanah Merah
- Kampung Panglima Bayu, Tanah Merah
- Manal 3, Tanah Merah
- Kampung Belukar, Tumpat
- Kampung Tok Likong, Bachok
- Kampung Banggol Pauh, Bachok
- Kampung Pauh Lima, Bachok
- Kampung Cherang, Kota Bharu
- Jalan Sungai Keladi, Kota Bharu
- Jalan Pengkalan Chepa, Kota Bharu
- Kampung Guntong, Kota Bharu
- Kampung Padang Bongor, Kota Bharu
- Jalan Taman Mesra, Kota Bharu
- Kesedar Chenulang, Kuala Krai
- Batu Mengkebang, Kuala Krai
- Kampung Sungai Tasan, Kuala Krai
- Kampung Rahmat, Kuala Krai
- Bunut Payong Telekong, Kuala Krai
- Various localities in Kedah
Covid-19 cases were detected at the following localities yesterday, the Kedah Health Department said.
- Jasmine Towers Condominium, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
The management said in a notice to residents dated Feb 16, sighted by Malaysiakini, that a father and his son who stay in the condominium had tested positive for Covid-19.
The two are currently under home quarantine while their other family members are getting screened. The management also assured that the affected areas have been disinfected.
- Kampung Pulau Rusa, Marang, Terengganu
According to the Health Ministry, the index case of the Pulau Rusa cluster resides at Kampung Pulau Rusa, Marang, Terengganu.
Up to Feb 17, 18 individuals have tested positive in this cluster.
The index case was detected on Feb 7 through symptomatic screening.
- Pusat Jagaan Amal Asyura, Sungai Buloh, Selangor
According to the Health Ministry, a cluster of cases was detected at a care home at Jalan DC 1/3, Desa Coalfields, Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
The ministry did not name the care home but it is believed to Pusat Jagaan Amal Asyura, an orphanage located on Jalan DC 1/3.
Up to Feb 17, 13 cases have been detected in this cluster, of which nine are children.
The index case, a 36-year-old woman, was detected through symptomatic screening on Feb 15.
- City Heart Care Nursing Home, Johor Bahru, Johor
According to the Health Ministry, at least 39 cases have been detected at a care home at Jalan Payamanis, Johor Bahru.
The ministry did not name the home, but a check on the Welfare Department's portal found that City Heart Care Nursing Home is the only care home on Jalan Payamanis, Johor Bahru.
The index case was detected on Feb 17 through symptomatic screening.