Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin today unveiled several easing of restrictions for people who have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Some of the measures for the fully vaccinated are as follow:
For all states (regardless of phase under the National Recovery Plan):
1) Overseas travellers returning to Malaysia may quarantine at home. They must have a home in Malaysia.
2) Long-distance spouses may travel interstate/interdistrict to see each other
3) Parents may travel interstate/interdistrict to see their children aged under 18
4) Allowed to pray at places of worship subject to precautions
For states under Phase 2 and beyond under the National Recovery Plan:
1) Interdistrict travel allowed...