Prime Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob has unveiled his cabinet line-up - who will be sworn in next Monday.
Ismail said the cabinet's main tasks is to tackle Covid-19 and heal the economy.
He said each minister must also prove their performance within the first 100 days in office.
There is no deputy prime minister, with four "senior ministers" just like the initial line-up of the previous Muhyiddin Yassin cabinet.
The line-up also features many familiar faces from the Muhyiddin cabinet, but with some changes.
The list is as follows (New faces in red, changed ministries in blue):
Senior Minister (International Trade and Industry): Azmin Ali (Bersatu).
Deputy: Lim Ban Hong (MCA).
Senior Minister (Defence): Hishammuddin Hussein (Umno).
Deputy: Ikmal Hisham Abdul Aziz (Bersatu)
Senior Minister (Works): Fadillah Yusof (GPS).
Deputy: Arthur Joseph Kurup (PBRS).
Senior Minister (Education): Mohd Radzi Md Jidin (Bersatu-Senator).
Deputies: Mah Hang Soon (MCA-Senator), Mohamad Alamin (Umno)
Finance Minister: Tengku Zafrul Tengku Abdul Aziz (Senator).
Deputies: Mohd Shahar Abdullah (Umno), Yamani Hafez Musa (Bersatu)
Health Minister: Khairy Jamaluddin (Umno).
Deputies: Dr Noor Azmi Ghazali (Bersatu), Aaron Ago Dagang (GPS).
Science, Technology and Innovation Minister: Dr Adham Baba (Umno).
Deputy: Ahmad Amzad Hashim (PAS).
Ministers in the Prime Minister's Department:
- Economy: Mustapa Mohamad (Bersatu).
Deputy: Eddin Syazlee Shith (Bersatu).
- Special Functions: Abdul Latiff Ahmad (Bersatu).
Deputy: Mastura Mohd Yazid (Umno).
- Law: Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar (GPS).
Deputy: Mas Ermieyati Samsudin (Bersatu).
- Religious Affairs: Idris Ahmad (PAS - Senator).
Deputy: Ahmad Marzuk Shaary (PAS)
- Sabah and Sarawak Affairs: Maximus Johnity Ongkili (GPS)
Deputy: Hanifah Hajar Taib (GPS)
Transport Minister: Wee Ka Siong (MCA)
Deputy: Henry Sum Agong (GPS)
Human Resource: M Saravanan (MIC)
Deputy: Awang Hashim (PAS)
Federal Territories: Shahidan Kassim (Umno)
Deputy: Jalaluddin Alias (Umno)
Women, Family and Community Development: Rina Harun (Bersatu)
Deputy: Siti Zailah Mohd Yusoff (PAS)
Higher Education: Noraini Ahmad (Umno)
Deputy: Ahmad Masrizal Muhammad (Umno-Senator)
Energy and Natural Resources: Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS)
Deputy: Ali Biju (Bersatu)
Water and Environment: Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man (PAS)
Deputy: Mansor Othman (Bersatu)
Home Minister: Hamzah Zainudin (Bersatu)
Deputies: Ismail Mohamed Said (Umno), Jonathan Yasin (Bersatu)
Agriculture and Food Industries: Ronald Kiandee (Bersatu)
Deputies: Ahmad Hamzah (Umno), Nik Muhammad Zawawi Salleh (PAS)
Rural Development: Mahdzir Khalid (Umno)
Deputies: Abdul Rahman Mohamad (Umno), Hasbi Habibollah (GPS)
Foreign Affairs: Saifuddin Abdullah (Bersatu)
Deputies: Kamarudin Jaffar (Bersatu)
Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs: Alexander Nanta Linggi (GPS).
Deputy: Rosol Wahid (Bersatu)
Communications and Multimedia: Annuar Musa (Umno)
Deputy: Zahidi Zainul Abidin (Umno)
Housing and Local Government: Reezal Merican Naina Merican (Umno)
Deputy: Ismail Abd Muttalib (Umno)
Entreprenuer Development and Cooperatives: Noh Omar (Umno)
Deputy: Muslimin Yahaya (Bersatu)
Plantations and Commodities: Zuraida Kamaruddin (Bersatu)
Deputies: Wee Jeck Seng (MCA), Willie Mongin (Bersatu)
Tourism, Art, and Culture: Nancy Shukri (GPS)
Deputy: Edmund Santhara (Bersatu)
National Unity: Halimah Mohamed Sadique (Umno)
Deputy: Wan Ahmad Fayhsal Wan Ahmad Kamal (Bersatu-Senator)
Youth and Sports: Ahmad Faizal Azumu (Bersatu)
Deputy: Ti Lian Ker (MCA-Senator)
- Ismail Sabri's govt: Who's in, who's out and what it means
- 'Recycled' cabinet: How to deliver in 100 days after failing for 17 months? - Anwar
- Analysts: Ismail balancing Umno’s GE15 ambitions and keeping allies placated
- PM's new cabinet 'uninspiring', says Umno FT chief
- Azmin thanks PM for re-appointment, to ensure sustainable economic recovery
- Azalina congratulates new cabinet, reiterates support for Parliament reforms
- Set aside differences with the opposition, CSO urges Ismail's cabinet
- Fadillah appointed works minister for third time
- Idris Ahmad is one of the new faces in the cabinet
- Hishammuddin returns as defence minister in new cabinet
- Dropped minister Zulkifli apologises for any harsh words, wishes successor well
- Economists: Zafrul's reappointment positive for capital markets
- Ismail cabinet blasted as #kerajaangagal 2.0, Yeoh laments Azalina omission
- Khairy and Adham to swap ministries under new cabinet
- PM sets 100-day performance target for new cabinet