KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
2. Police are probing the uploading of videos of former premier Najib Abdul Razak's ongoing criminal trial for illegal disclosure of information.
3. Ipoh mayor Zamri Man has been missing for two months and may be sacked.
4. Attorney-General Tommy Thomas is probing why a senior citizen was discharged over the death of Indonesian domestic worker Adeline Lisao, said Bukit Mertajam MP Steven Sim.
5. Umno Youth wants Putrajaya to come clean on its stance on downsizing the civil service. Deputy Prime Minister Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail assured that such an exercise would not affect the intake of people with disabilities.
6. Primary Industries Minister Teresa Kok is adamant that Pakatan Harapan will not be a one-term government.
7. Defence Minister Mohamad Sabu said defence spending, as with all government expenses, is taking a backseat, with efforts to save Lembaga Tabung Haji and Felda a priority.
8. Malaysiakini's KiniGuide recaps the Bandar Malaysia project, and how its previous contractor has now got the job back.