KINI ROUNDUP | Key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad said his decision to appoint Latheefa Koya as the chief commissioner of MACC is final.
2. Former MACC chief Mohd Shukri Abdull denied conspiracy theories that he was pressured to quit the graft-busting agency.
3. Former Sabah chief minister Yong Teck Lee said Putrajaya was “wrongly advised” to strike out his originating summons challenging the constitutionality of a royal commission of inquiry on the judiciary.
4. Senator Husam Musa called for urgent action to save the Orang Asli Bateq community in Kuala Koh from health threats.
5. PSM warned against the potential risks of accepting 12 military-grade drones from the US government at no cost.
6. Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar feted Johor Umno leaders to a Hari Raya Aidilfitri open house at the Istana Pasir Pelangi in Johor Bahru.