KINI ROUNDUP | Here are the key headlines you may have missed, in brief.
1. The Sultanah Aminah Hospital in Johor Bahru caught fire again, amid a police probe into reports regarding the last blaze four years ago. Also, the police clarified that health news portal CodeBlue editor-in-chief Boo Su-Lyn is being investigated under Section 203A of the Penal Code, which criminalises the disclosure of information, in their investigation into the fire in 2016, which killed six people.
2. Police believe the mastermind in the abduction and murder of a "Datuk Seri" was a Selangor state assembly candidate in the 13th general election. They are also hunting for a 26-year-old suspect in connection with the case.
3. M Indira Gandhi has written a third letter seeking a meeting with Inspector-General of Police Abdul Hamid Bador over her missing daughter, Prasana Diksa.
6. PRS president James Masing said Sabahans and Sarawakians won't be fooled by the proposal to make Shafie Apdal, an East Malaysian, the prime ministerial candidate for Pakatan Harapan and its allies.
7. PKR sacked its women's chief Haniza Talha, Penang women's chief Nur Zarina Zakaria, and two Penang assemblypersons Dr Afif Bahardin (Seberang Jaya) as well as Zulkifli Ibrahim (Sungai Acheh), all four who it said were linked to the party's former deputy president, Azmin Ali.
8. The Defence Ministry will build an arms excellence centre costing RM60 million in Kampung Bukit Cempedak Bintang, Kuala Chini, its Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced.