- Previous lists: Nov 10 | Nov 11 | Nov 12 | Nov 13 | Nov 14 | Nov 15 | Nov 16 | Nov 17 | Nov 18 | Nov 19 | Nov 20 | Nov 21 | Nov 22 | NOV 23
- Latest places added: Bandar Utama assemblyperson's service centre, Gamuda Walk, Prima Setapak Condominium.
Below are verified locations that are reported to be affected today.
Malaysiakini will continue adding to the list as more locations are announced.
If you know any locations which were announced today but are not listed here, please send an email to [email protected]
For a list of locations affected in the past 14 days, please visit the Kini News Lab's Covid-19 tracker.
- Lembaga Zakat Selangor, Section 13, Shah Alam, Selangor
The Selangor Zakat Board said a staff member had tested positive on Sunday.
The board said the staff member had been in home quarantine since Nov 11, and that thorough disinfection had been carried out.
- Gamuda Walk, Kota Kemuning, Selangor
An employee at the shopping mall tested positive for Covid-19 today. The person was last at the mall on Nov 19.
The mall is closed until Nov 26 for disinfection.
The management is assisting the Health Ministry with contact tracing.
- PV12 Platinum Lake Condominium Residences, Danau Kota, Kuala Lumpur
A staff member of the building's management office has tested positive.
The office is temporarily closed, the management said in a notice yesterday.
- Prima Setapak Condominium, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur
The condominium management said in a notice dated Nov 23 that there has been one Covid-19 case detected in the condominium. All family members of the patient are under home quarantine.
All common areas in the condominium have also been sanitised.
- Bandar Utama assemblyperson's service centre, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
The service centre is closed from Nov 24 to Dec 7, after an officer - John Leong Chee Cheng - is suspected to have contracted Covid-19, according to a notice posted on Bandar Utama representative Jamaliah Jamaluddin's Facebook page.
Leong, who is also a local councillor, was screened on Nov 23 after developing a fever and will be transported to the Sungai Buloh Hospital where he will undergo a second screening.
Other staff members are undergoing screening and the service centre will be disinfected.
Constituents who need assistance in this period are urged to contact Jamaliah at [email protected] or 017-646 9635.