- Previous lists: Dec 3 | Dec 4 | Dec 5 | Dec 6 | Dec 7 | Dec 8 | Dec 9 | Dec 10 | Dec 11 | Dec 12 | Dec 13 Dec 14 | Dec 15 | Dec 16 | Dec 17 | Dec 18 |
- Latest locations added: Melawati Hillside Apartment, KL; Pantai Hillpark Phase 5, KL; several businesses in Karak and Bentong, Pahang; Jalan Pahlawan bus terminal, Sibu, Sarawak.
Below are verified locations that are reported to be affected today.
Malaysiakini will continue adding to the list as more locations are announced.
If you know any locations which were announced today but are not listed here, please send an email to [email protected].
For a list of locations affected in the past 14 days, please visit the Kini News Lab's Covid-19 tracker.
- Pantai Hillpark Phase 5, Kuala Lumpur
The management issued a notice today saying that a positive Covid-19 case was detected at Block 3.
According to a resident, the notice stated that the patient would be picked up by ambulance to go to the hospital soon.
The management added sanitisation at the block's elevator and common areas will be done.
- PPR Taman Beringin, Jinjang Utara, Kuala Lumpur
Kepong MP Lim Lip Eng's office said it was informed that a resident at PPR Taman Beringin was diagnosed with Covid-19.
It shared photographs of sanitisation works at the building and urged nearby residents to take precautions.
- Melawati Hillside Apartment, Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur
The management for Melawati Hillside Apartment issued a notice to residents today that one resident had been taken away by the Health Ministry on Dec 15 after testing positive for Covid-19.
- Jalan Pahlawan Bus Terminal, Sibu, Sarawak
The Sarawak Disaster Management Committee said four Indonesians who tested positive had boarded a bus at Jalan Pahlawan Bus Terminal.
Based on CCTV footage, it said the four boarded a Sungai Merah bus with the registration number QSX6722 at around 12.50am on Dec 17.
The bus departed at 1am from Sibu to Serian. It urged all passengers on that trip to come forward for screening.
- Several business premises in Karak and Bentong, Pahang
According to a notice issued by the Bentong Municipal Council, these businesses have been ordered to close temporarily for three days from Dec 17 to 19 for sanitisation.
- BHP petrol station, Jalan Besar Karak
- Sri Tahan supermarket, Taman Karak Indah
- D'Permai Nasi Kandar restaurant, Karak
- Nasi Daun Pisang restaurant, Dataran Karak
- 7-Eleven convenience store, Jalan Besar Karak
- ATM beside Pascorp Paper Industries' security post
The premises are allowed to resume operations on Dec 20.