- Previous lists: Nov 23 | Nov 24 | Nov 25 | Nov 26 | Nov 27 | Nov 28 | Nov 29 | Nov 30 | Dec 1 | Dec 2 | Dec 3 | Dec 4 | Dec 5 | Dec 6 | Dec 7
- Latest place added: Friendster Hub Restaurant, SS2 Petaling Jaya; Casa Magna Apartment, Kepong; KL Traders Square, Setapak; Midfields 2 Condominium, Taman Sungai Besi.
Below are verified locations that are reported to be affected today.
Malaysiakini will continue adding to the list as more locations are announced.
If you know any locations which were announced today but are not listed here, please send an email to [email protected].
For a list of locations affected in the past 14 days, please visit the Kini News Lab's Covid-19 tracker.
- Valley Residences (Sky World/Skysierra), Setiawangsa
The Health Ministry has ordered the construction site to close starting Dec 7 until further notice due to Covid-19 cases detected there.
The area will undergo sanitisation and disinfection.
- Tun Razak Exchange, Kuala Lumpur
Some 72 Covid-19 cases have been detected among workers at this construction site, reported iLifePost.
The infections were found after the developer sent all 2,400 of its construction workers for swab tests in order to ensure the safety of its staff and the surrounding community.
- KL Traders Square, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur
A resident of Block C tested positive for Covid-19 today.
All common areas will be disinfected, the management said in a notice to residents.
- Midfields 2 Condominium, Taman Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur
A resident at Block E tested positive for Covid-19, the management confirmed to Malaysiakini today.
It said the patient tested positive today, and informed the management immediately.
The person is still in quarantine at home and is waiting for an ambulance to go to the hospital.
- Seri Kasturi Apartment, Setia Alam, Selangor
The management released a new notice dated Dec 8, saying another Covid-19 positive case has been detected, this time at Block 3.
It was reported yesterday that two cases had been confirmed from Block 4.
Sanitisation and disinfection will be carried out in all common areas.
- Casa Magna Apartment, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
A resident of Block A has tested positive, the management said in a notice today.
All frequently touched surfaces like elevator buttons and gate entrances have been sanitised.
- Friendster Hub Restaurant, SS2, Petaling Jaya
Six employees have tested positive at this restaurant.
The cases were detected when the management imposed screening on all staff at this outlet, as a precautionary measure after cases were detected at Uncle Don's restaurant nearby.
The management urges all customers who visited the restaurant from Nov 29 to Dec 3 to seek testing.
Staff at other outlets did not have contact with the infected staff members.
Tests were also conducted on staff at the Kepong and Danau Kota outlets and none has tested positive.