- Previous lists: Nov 28 | Nov 29 | Nov 30 | Dec 1 | Dec 2 | Dec 3 | Dec 4 | Dec 5 | Dec 6 | Dec 7 | Dec 8 | Dec 9 | Dec 10 | Dec 11 | Dec 12
- Latest locations added: Pusat Pakar Sakitpuan dan Perbidanan Khor & Loh, Skudai; BSP21, Bandar Saujana Putra.
Below are verified locations that are reported to be affected today.
Malaysiakini will continue adding to the list as more locations are announced.
If you know any locations which were announced today but are not listed here, please send an email to [email protected]
For a list of locations affected in the past 14 days, please visit the Kini News Lab's Covid-19 tracker.
- 1 Razak Mansion, Kuala Lumpur
The apartment management had said in a notice dated Dec 12 that a resident staying in Block C had tested positive for Covid-19.
All common areas have since been sanitised and disinfected.
- BSP21 Condominium, Bandar Saujana Putra, Selangor
The management said in a notice dated Dec 12 that there has been a fifth Covid-19 case detected in the apartment, this time involving a resident from Block C, Level 5.
Disinfection work was carried out on Dec 12.
- Pusat Pakar Sakitpuan dan Perbidanan Khor & Loh, Skudai, Johor
The management said in a notice that one of their staff had tested positive for Covid-19 as the staff’s son worked at Angsana JB Mall, which had recorded positive cases previously.
As such, the clinic will be closed for 10 days from Dec 10 to Dec 20 to carry out disinfection works.