KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. DAP's Vivian Wong retained the Sandakan parliamentary seat by a landslide win.
2. DAP veteran Lim Kit Siang said the by-election win was a knockout blow for Najib "Bossku" Abdul Razak.
3. De facto Law Minister Liew Vui Keong is in the dark as to why the Pakatan Harapan government’s ministerial functions order was allegedly taken down after it was gazetted in January this year.
4. Parliament plans to introduce a Prime Minister's Question Time, which the premier will not be able to dodge.
5. A report claimed that RM1 million in funds meant to help orphans was allegedly misused in 2017 to pay legal fees of a lawyer. who was also an aide to former premier Najib Abdul Razak.
6. PKR Youth wants PAS secretary-general Takiyuddin Hassan to retract his remark that Anwar Ibrahim is unfit to be prime minister as he is an ex-convict.