- Previous lists: Oct 14 | Oct 15 | Oct 16 | Oct 17 | Oct 18 | Oct 19 | Oct 20 | Oct 21 | Oct 22 | Oct 23 | Oct 24 | Oct 25 | Oct 26 | Oct 27
- Latest places added: SMK Teja Putera, SMK Ketengah Jaya, SK Kerteh 1, Residensi Laguna Biru 2.
Below are verified locations that are reported to be affected today.
Malaysiakini will continue adding to the list as more locations are announced.
If you know any locations which were announced today but are not listed here, please send an email to [email protected]
For a list of locations affected in the past 14 days, please visit the Kini News Lab's Covid-19 tracker.
- Plaza Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
The building management has confirmed that someone from an office unit in Block 4 had tested positive on Oct 25.
Sanitisation had been carried out at the affected block.
- Air Selangor Kuala Langat office, Selangor
The Kuala Langat branch of Air Selangor will be closed temporarily after one employee who worked at the counters tested positive for Covid-19 yesterday.
The employee has been under quarantine since Oct 22. Contact tracing is being done for employees and customers who interacted with the affected employee.
- SMK Datuk Undang Haji Adnan, Rembau, Negeri Sembilan
Four more students here tested positive yesterday. The first reported case was on Oct 22. The school was closed from Oct 23 till Oct 29.
These cases likely come under the Hampar cluster, which was announced on Monday and involves schoolchildren in Rembau.
- SMK Teja Putera, SMK Ketengah Jaya and SK Kerteh 1, Ketengah Jaya, Terengganu
These three schools are closed after a case each was detected among students, Sinar Harian reported.
SMK Teja Putera will be closed for 14 days while the other two are closed for seven days, in keeping with the Education Ministry's policy.
It is unclear why SMK Teja Putera is shutting down for an extra week.
- McDonald's Damansara Damai
A staff was tested positive for Covid-19 on Oct 19 and was immediately quarantined and treated. All other staff in the restaurant were also quarantined.
The restaurant was temporarily closed for sanitisation and reopened on Oct 21 with a new service team.
- Brem Mall, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
An employee of an office tenant at Level 8 tested positive on Oct 22.
The employee was last at work on Oct 17 and was on medical leave from Oct 19.
All office units of the same level and other common areas have been sanitised according to Ministry of Health guidelines.
All affected employees are advised to observe 14-day self-quarantine.
- Kampung Pengaraban, Kampung Landung Ayang and Kampung Kapor, Kudat, Sabah
The villages have been placed under enhanced movement control order (EMCO) after a spike of Covid-19 cases were detected.
- Residensi Laguna Biru 2, Rawang, Selangor
The apartment's management announced that a Covid-19 case has been detected at Block C.
It said in a notice to residents today that it is awaiting instructions from the Health Ministry on further action to be taken but reassured that its lifts are sanitised twice a day as a precaution.