- Previous lists: Oct 8 | Oct 9 | Oct 10 | Oct 11 | Oct 12 | Oct 13 | Oct 14 | Oct 15 | Oct 16 | Oct 17 | Oct 18 | Oct 19 | Oct 20 | Oct 21 | Oct 22 | Oct 23
- Latest places added: SMK Syed Mohamad Al-Bukhary, SMK Sultanah Bahiyah, STI As Sofa, SMK Abu Bakar Al-Baqir, SMK Pekan Baru.
Below are verified locations that are reported to be affected today.
Malaysiakini will continue adding to the list as more locations are announced.
If you know any locations which were announced today but are not listed here, please send an email to [email protected]
For a list of locations affected in the past 14 days, please visit the Kini News Lab's Covid-19 tracker.
- PV20 Platinum Lake, Setapak
The management has confirmed that a resident from Block A has tested positive for Covid-19. It said they were informed by the Health Ministry yesterday.
Two family members of the infected resident are currently under home quarantine.
- Klinik Kesihatan Jalan Masjid, Kuching
A staff member here had tested positive for Covid-19. The clinic will be closed today from 3pm to 8.30pm for sanitisation work and normal operations will resume on Monday (Oct 26).
- Maybank Desa Pandan
The branch is closed from Oct 23 until further notice as a customer who visited the branch between Oct 5 and Oct 14 had tested positive for Covid-19.
Branch employees who had close contact with the customers will remain in quarantine and undergo screening before they return to work.
PLACES OF WORSHIP
- Masjid Mukim Pangkal Meleret, Machang
The mosque has been closed since Oct 22 notice after an individual from its congregation tested positive for Covid-19.
All activities at the mosque will be postponed until further notice. Members of the mosque's committee who were in close contact with the individual had undergone testing.
- Menara Great Eastern, Kuala Lumpur
The company has confirmed that a second employee had tested positive for Covid-19 on Oct 22. The first case was reported on Oct 19.
- SMK Syed Mohamad Al-Bukhary and SMK Sultanah Bahiyah, Kota Setar, Kedah
The two schools have been ordered to close for seven days starting tomorrow after there were cases of Covid-19 in the schools according to Sinar Harian.
SMK Sultanah Bahiyah had just been re-opened last week after closure due to a Covid-19 case.
- Sekolah Tinggi Islam As Sofa, Senawang, Negeri Sembilan
The religious school recorded another 38 cases, of which 35 are students according to Sinar Harian.
The Sofa cluster is linked to this school. There have 98 positive cases in total involving the school thus far.
- SMK Abu Bakar Al-Baqir, Bagan Serai and SMK Pekan Baru, Parit Buntar, Perak
A notice from the Perak education director said there were confirmed Covid-19 cases from the two schools which have been ordered to be closed for 7 days starting today until Oct 30.