KINI ROUNDUP | Here are key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
1. PKR vice-president Rafizi Ramli (above) was acquitted by the Shah Alam High Court for allegedly revealing banking data related to the National Feedlot Corporation (NFC) scandal, which could have seen him jailed for 30 months.
2. Former 1MDB chief executive officer Arul Kanda Kandasamy wants his 1MDB audit report tampering trial to proceed although former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak, who is supposed to be tried with him, prefers a postponement.
3. Sarawak PKR chief Baru Bian threatened to cancel the Sarawak PKR convention after the party's deputy president Mohamed Azmin Ali was uninvited to officiate the PKR Youth wing gathering.
4. PKR president Anwar Ibrahim said any such objections should be raised at the party meeting instead of threats and ultimatums.
5. A previous call by Umno Youth committee member Wan Muhammad Azri Wan Deris, also known as Papagomo, to strip minorities of voting rights became campaign fodder in the Tanjung Piai by-election.
7. Malaysiakini takes a look at how both parties are faring in the final lap of the Tanjung Piai by-election campaign.
8. The Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Ministry rubbished PAS claims that the Buy Muslim First (BMF) campaign had drastically reduced the prices of goods.
9. The Royal Malaysian Navy denied allegations that its Scorpene submarines are unable to dive.