- Previous lists: Oct 16 | Oct 17 | Oct 18 | Oct 19 | Oct 20 | Oct 21 | Oct 22 | Oct 23 | Oct 24 | Oct 25 | Oct 26 | Oct 27 | Oct 28 | Oct 29 | Oct 30
- Latest places added: Jempol District Education Office; Flat Sungai Emas, Banting; Perdana Exclusive & Tropics, Damansara Perdana; International Islamic University Malaysia; Toyota dealership, Labuan.
Below are verified locations that are reported to be affected today.
Malaysiakini will continue adding to the list as more locations are announced.
If you know any locations which were announced today but are not listed here, please send an email to [email protected]
For a list of locations affected in the past 14 days, please visit the Kini News Lab's Covid-19 tracker.
- International Islamic University Malaysia, Gombak, Selangor
The university issued a notice on its official Twitter account on Friday evening, saying that a student tested positive for Covid-19 and had been referred to the Sungai Buloh Hospital for treatment.
"One of our students was found positive with Covid-19. Not to worry, the situation is under control & IIUM collectively continue to undertake necessary measures.
"We seek your cooperation to strictly follow all University safety measures & SOP," the university tweeted.
- Toyota Dealership, Labuan
Malaysiakini understands there was a Covid-19 positive case detected at the outlet.
It is learned that the premise was ordered to close temporarily by health authorities.
On Friday, the company posted on its Facebook page that they are closed until further notice, but did not specify a reason.
- Flat Sungai Emas and Taman Sungai Emas, Banting, Selangor
A total 42 residents here have tested positive for Covid-19 up until today.
Targeted testing commenced on Oct 16 while these locations have been placed under an enhanced movement control order.
A total 1,105 residents have been screened of which 42 are positive, 941 negative and the rest pending results, Sinar Harian reported.
- Perdana Exclusive & Tropics, Damansara Perdana, Selangor
A resident of Block D tested positive on Oct 28, the management said in a notice.
The lifts, B1 parking and the affected floor in that block have been sanitised, along with lifts in all other blocks.
All facilities are closed until further notice.
- Jempol District Education Office (PPD), Negeri Sembilan
The Jempol PPD is closed for three days until tomorrow after a staff member tested positive, Sinar Harian reported.
A total of 13 others were screened after close contact with the staff member.
The PPD has been sanitised and will reopen on Monday.